Monday 24 September 2012

My fave models suerhgksrebgkfjsjkbf

So idk what to say because I haven't posted in ages. I'm so tired right now im falling asleep just writing this! anyway basically these are my fave modelssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (thats me fallin asleep)
Amanda Hendrick

Allison Harvard

Daphne Groeneveld

Charlotte Free

So these are the only ones i could think of in this sleepy state of mind , I love Amanda because idk I just do shes so amazing shes like a real traditional model if ya get me. (idk what a traditional model is tbh) When i say traditional I mean she just has the right face for it and unlike the others she never had to have crazy hair, huge eyes or huge lips to get where she is. I love allison because I like her personality. I love Daphne because she looks like a koala bear and I like that, she looks so much older than her age though! Hard to believe shes only 17! And I really love Charlotte, we've spoken on tumblr before very briefly (i think it was about hair I can't remember) she just pulls of anything lol k byeeee