Monday 16 July 2012

Long live the car crash hearts (A Romy and Michele special)

I recently got netflix and the first movie I watched was Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, not only were Lisa kudrow and 's great, but so were the outfits! I noticed that the outfits were very print inspired and just generally nice to look at so i thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you!
The film opens with this fantastic piece of cinematography! I think this would make a pretty fabric.
Just for future reference


Mona May's attention to detail is demonstrated in the coordination of Michele's matching earrings


Did I forget to mention that in the film, Michele makes all the outfits?!


Forever wearing 90's heels at the gym.
Unforgettable Madonna prom outfits, my personal favourite.
Well, that took forever I kind of never want to watch this movie again.